Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crisis and Ice Cream

So Sierra and I had lunch together like normal. This day (yesterday) we decided to get out of the office and have our lunch at Sonic. We ordered a drink and had our lunch they we packed at home. We sat ate our lunch, talked, listened to the radio, etc.

About 45 minutes into our lunch we noticed the radio turned off. I thought it had just timed out so I tried to turn it back on...it did not turn back on.

MY CAR BATTERY DIED!

So we panicked for a second and realized that Ben's (Sierra's husband) class had gotten canceled and he was able to come and jump my car off. I like to call Ben my car savior. He has changed my tire multiple times and has now jumped my car off. Andrew always is somewhere where he can't get to me faster than Ben can sooo...Ben helps me.

Here are some pictures from our adventure:


Sierra and I got ice cream to pass the time.




Ben made it!



After Ben successfully jumped my car off we returned to work only 30 minutes after we were supposed to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment