It is 9:46pm on Wednesday night.
I have read over all of my information and feel like I can not hold anymore information in my head.
I don't know if will be able to remember it all in the morning...but the Lord will help me through it. He answers the prayers of his people. Thank you to everyone who has said they would pray for me.
Glory, for great friends and family!
I take my exam at 8am, if your the praying type...and I have not already petitioned you for prayer please say a quick prayer for me. Pray I will retain, well I guess remember at this point, information and that I will not be bitter towards Professor #3 (see last blog) .
Thanks, Friends
MoW
Ps: I promise a picture blog one day next week, that is if i ever want to look at a computer again after typing for 4 hours. Holla!
I read this post as the Carillon bells were tolling 8:00. :) The Lord heard my prayer for you RIGHT on time! You'll do fabulous!!
ReplyDelete