Friday, March 25, 2011

It's over, and I have pictures!!

My comps are finally over! I want to shout it from the roof tops!!

After my comps were over I got and the car and realized I was hungry. So I called in an order to Abner's. While I waited I went to Walgreen's to get these cookies AnW has been eating for the past week or so. I decided to have one.

oh wait make that two!

I also got this really good tea/lemonade stuff. Not sure why it has George W.'s picture on it, but it does

Then I went and got my meal from Abner's and went home!

I decided when I ordered that i was really hungry so I order "The Plate" which has 5 chicken tenders. After the cookies there was no way i could finish all of that chicken.

Here is what is left.

I also shared a little bit with Simon Dog

He loves french fries. You can see the intensity in his eyes!

What Simon didn't get AnW found in the fridge later. He loves when i bring leftovers home.

MoW

No comments:

Post a Comment