My friend over at TheRodgeres is doing this way cool thing where you post a picture of something, from a predetermined list, everyday. She started May 1, sorta. So I will post 5 pictures today to catch up and we will do it together. Join in Blogger friends!
Day 1-A picture of yourself with 15 facts
1. My name is Morgan
2. I sign most of my blogs with "MoW" pronounced Mo-Dub. I call my husband AnW
3. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper
4. I just graduated with my Masters and I am looking for a job
5. I am a huge Atlanta Braves fan
6. On that note, Brian McCann is my favorite player
7. I am excited to play Bunco! tonight
8. I work at the College of Forest Resources
9. I want to eat at Local Culture everyday, but I try to limit it to once a week
10. I have a dog named Simon
11. I am from Madison, MS
12. It makes me happy when people say "oh yeah, your the technology person"
13. I just got a Jessica Simpson bag, and I love it
14. French fries are my favorite food (Brian Michael's meat market has the best)
15. I want to start a collection of vintage jewelry
Day 2-A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
This is my mom and sister. They have known me all my life and we are all close. This picture really captures "Us"
Day 3-A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Favorite show (at least from April till October)Atlanta Braves baseball
I know there are more pitchers, but I like Brandon Beachy so he makes my lineup!
Brian McCann, of course
Freddie Freeman
Dan Uggla-Welcome to Atlanta!
Chip Chip Chippper Jooooooones!
Martin Prado-he has taken to the outfield well
Nate McClouth
and last but no least Jayson Heyward!
Thanks for hanging with me that was a long day 3
Day 4-a picture of you and a family member
me my mama and daddy :)
Day 5-a picture of your favorite memory
This day was special and this is a fun picture!
Whew! that was alot, but I will stay caught up from now on :)
Until tomorrow!
MoW
photos of the baseball players came from google images, not sure if i have to say that. I mean i don't know who on google images but google images at the least.












Fun! I should do this...
ReplyDelete