Thursday, June 23, 2011

Days 52, 53, and 54

Hey everybody! Let's get the days out of the way. To be honest. I am kind of tired of the whole 100 days thing, but I have quit a lot of things in my life and I want to finish. I am half way there!

Day 52-a picture of you dressed up


Day 53- a picture of you in a car

Day 54- a picture of you on your most recent vacation

Now that the picture thing is over for the day how's about an update on my water drinking.

IT STINKS!

I thought surely by now I would not crave Dr. P anymore, but NO! I still want it every day of my life...

Tomorrow is 3 weeks and I can't handle it.

Don't get me wrong. I have not caved. I have only drank, water (and water like things), milk, and juice.

I wish I could say. "Oh, I feel so much better since I have been drinking water more" LIE LIE LIE...

I am mad now, just give me a Dr. Pepper...

If I get one...I will blog about it and it will be much happier than this one...

I am trying to wait until next Friday which will be a month or 4 weeks since I have not had a Dr. P

Maybe I will make it...I will make it, but I want be happy about it.

Someone told me today that I should just keeping going with it and not drink one in a month...

HAHAH! NO...

I think what I will do is let myself have one every month and see how that goes...

NEXT HAPPY POST: Friday, July 1, 2011...

MoW

No comments:

Post a Comment