Day 55 - A picture of you with a date(please see any picture of me and my husband)
He is the only person I have ever been on a date with...it's special
Day 56 - A picture of you all bundled up
Day 57 - A picture of you in your backyard
I don't have a presentable back yard so i don't take pictures of it...sorry
Day 58 - A picture of your hair all done
As the saying goes...
"the bigger the hair the closer to heaven"
Day 59 - A picture of you at prom. I never went to prom. Sad I know...
Day 60 - A picture of you at a sports game
Me and my Mama and Daddy. Tailgating in The Junction. Football season is just around the corner and I am excited!
Day 61 - A picture of you in the fall
see above...football=fall

No comments:
Post a Comment