Friday, July 1, 2011

1 month I DID IT!

If you have been reading you know I gave up Dr. Pepper one month ago. You can read about it here

Today was 1 month and I treated my self to a Dr. Pepper.

Before I get to the pictures...let me just tell you it tasted as good as it did the last day I had one! It was not too sweet and I enjoyed every sip of it.

People kept telling me "it will be too sweet" "you want crave it a after a week or two"

LIE!

LIE!

LIE!

Now for the pictures...

I am sure people thought what is she doing taking a picture of the coke machine...I didn't care


There it is in all of it's dark syurpy to many calories to count self...


ahhhhh...(in a soothing way...not a yelling way)

MoW

No comments:

Post a Comment