For a long time I had the mind set of "we are just renting no need to pump our money into our apartment"
Well a friend pointed out to me that as a woman and wife it is in my nature to nest and make our apartment our home. So we did and I love it...
Here we go!

In between video games and meals Josh and AnW came to help.
Somehow I missed getting a picture of Josh.

Half painted half not painted...

Here is Kate! She is the super painter of the group. Thanks for your help!

First coat finished...it took three coats. We split it into two days.

Moving on past painting. Nena (Aunt Danita, my dads sister) made me curtains for the awkward cabinet in our kitchen. It serves the purpose of hiding junk.

She also made a curtain to hang between my kitchen and living room. Both curtains match the seat cushions that are on my dinning room table chairs.

Finished product

Ok! Now on to my new craft project. I saw this link and decided that I could totally make that.
Here is my version!

Different view...

Hope you enjoyed!
MoW
Day 74-a picture taken professionally
I do have wedding pictures, but I don't have them on my computer so...you'll get this one, again
Next post: Bird pillow...well at least that is the plan..
No comments:
Post a Comment